I want to thank everyone that has helped me get through this very difficult year. I want to thank everyone that will help me along the way this upcoming New Year 2013! I plan on making this one an EPIC year, the beginning of MANY EPIC years to come! Filled with hope and love.
I want to thank those that have opened my eyes to the fact that I can not change those that don’t want to be, I can only show love and move on and wish them the happiest of lives.
I have made many mistakes and I am owning up to them and correcting the ones I can and learning from them all. I love my wife and my family, my children, my parents(past & present), my siblings(past & present) and my friends(past & present)….I love you all. I am here changing my life for the better and I intend to do so by helping others. With good intentions motivating me I will succeed in everything I put love and effort into.
I am evolving and willing continue to do so until the day I leave to the great hereafter, which is THE ULTIMATE evolution. Don’t stop learning, listening and loving. Thank you to everyone! Have an AMAZING 2013! I know I will AND SO WILL YOU!
- How to Reflect on 2012 and Set Yourself Up for Success in 2013 (lifehack.org)
- The last day of the old you (presidentialife.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year, 2013 is Ours (cherrypositive.com)
- From 2012 to 2013 and forever! (despicablewonderfulyou.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (theuniverseandemma.wordpress.com)
- Looking forward to 2013 (bepresentproject.com)