I wanted to say thank you to the Chopra Center. I took the 21 Day Meditation Challenge and upon completing it I was inspired to create my own path of giving. I began to give many of my Inspiration Angels away to people in need around the country and the world. I then ventured out on November 26, 2012 to the local Shriner‘s Children’s hospital in Lexington KY and gave away more Angels and met some amazingly strong children. And then after hearing of the tragedy in Newtown Connecticut, I created Inspiration Angels using the colors of Sandy Hook Elementary and I sent the teachers and staff all of them.
I then visited the UK Children’s Hospital on January 9, 2013. I met some more awesome parents and children fighting various ailments and diseases. I handed out more Angels and I hope I was able to give some comfort to them knowing that there are still humans on this planet that do care about eachother. This was a tough visit. I saw a lot of pain both physical and mental. I can not imagine being those parents having to watch their little ones going through so much. It took a lot out of me but I had gotten several messages the day before on my page that helped give me strength. They were from some truly amazing people, the teachers and staff and some parents of Sandy Hook Elementary. They told me that they had received my Inspiration Angels and that they LOVED them. They actually told me that when they walk down the halls and see them hanging around the necks of other teachers and staff that it gives them comfort and makes them smile.
I am so grateful that I have been able to give them this. If they are able to feel that way after going through such a terrible experience…I finally know now what the feeling of love and appreciation feels like. At the end of this week I will be sending 100 more Inspiration Angels to Sandy Hook for the rest of the staff. I am also dedicating $3 per Angel sold to the Newtown Memorial Fund. Please give, anything you can. You too, can make a difference. You just have to take that first step and it starts with Love. Thank you Chopra Center for opening my eyes to true Love. If you can, come visit my page and leave some messages of love to the teachers and staff that have left comments on my page. I know they would be touched. Give Love.
TBT Creations (Thoughts Become Things) – Facebook Page
- Thank you Sandy Hook Teachers!! (gratitudedude.wordpress.com)
- Note I enclosed with the Inspiration Angels being sent to Sandy Hook Elementary School (gratitudedude.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Angels are on there way to Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtown Connecticut (gratitudedude.wordpress.com)
- Newtown Holding Meetings To Decide What To Do With Sandy Hook School (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Memorial or demolition? Newtown weighs fate of Sandy Hook Elementary after massacre (foxnews.com)
- Newtown Weighs Fate of Conn. School (abcnews.go.com)
- Newtown Weighs Future Of Sandy Hook: ‘You Can’t Take Away Their School’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newtown Debates Future Of School Where 26 Died (npr.org)