Dearest Sandy Hook Elementary Staff,
I can not come close to imagine as to what you are going through. As a parent to a 4 year old daughter and a 10 year old son, it breaks my heart to think about you being witness to last Friday‘s incident. I have created jewelry whose meaning is perfect for you to heal. They are called Inspiration Angels. The wings are connected so the wearer can spin them. The meaning behind them is :”Spin the wings and Remember your Blessings”. They are meant to remind the recipient of what to be grateful for in their life. It may be tough to think of something after going through such a catastrophe but there is always something. Whether it being the time you spent with such an inspiration and brave soul like Ms. Soto. Or being one of the last people to see one of the children lost, one of their last smiles or being able to hear their last laughs as it cackled through the hallways or classroom that morning.
I personally want to thank every single one of you. I am thankful for you! You have a tough road ahead. You have to be strong for the students. You are so courageous for continuing your position but you will not be looked down upon if you need time away. It is natural to find your release. Without releasing, without reconnecting to your source and going through the proper grieving process you will not be any good to your students. Please take your time. Grab on to your Inspiration Angel, close your eyes and be thankful that you can move on and teach the most important lesson in Life : Teach the lesson of Love.
Love is contagious, Spread it wherever you go.
Thank you so much for teaching me.
- ‘Always smiling’: Portraits of Conn. victims (mysanantonio.com)
- Inspiration Angels are on there way to Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtown Connecticut (gratitudedude.wordpress.com)
- TBT Creations sending Inspiration Angels to Newtown Connecticut (gratitudedude.wordpress.com)
- ‘Always smiling’: Portraits of Conn. victims (news.yahoo.com)
- The Sandy Hook Elementary School Teachers Are Heroes [Updated] (thejanedough.com)
- Victims in Connecticut Shooting Remembered by Families and Friends (kron4.com)
- The Heroes Of Sandy Hook (buzzfeed.com)
- Sandy Hook Elementary Teacher Victoria Soto Risked Her Own Life To Save Kids (mediaite.com)
- Want to Send a Card to Sandy Hook Elementary School? (robincoyle.wordpress.com)
- Reflections in the Aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shootings (billhogan77.wordpress.com)